- Graphene Lighting new manufacturing centre established in Shenzen, China
- In talks with a 20-year old company for OEM production
- Company’s intellectual property portfolio exceeds 30 patents
- Attended the Hong Kong Lighting Fair
- Secured orders from Germany, China, Thailand, and others.
- The company’s previous plans of merging with a manufacturer (JTX or Prosperous Optoelectronics) ended in October 2017
Graphene Lighting is pleased to announce the commencing of its new wholly owned mass production facility. The manufacturing facility has been in pilot production for the last 6 months and has commenced product shipment over the last four weeks.
The company’s previous plans of merging with a manufacturer (JTX or Prosperous Optoelectronics) was ended in Oct. 2017, and the company will focus its efforts towards sales and marketing using its own and partner capabilities.
The newly established state-of-the-art facility in Shenzhen China manufactures the company’s flagship product, the Graphene Light Bulb, with its unique patented curved filament and heat dissipation technology. It also serves as the company’s research and development centre, as it further develops intellectual property.
Graphene Lighting has an existing portfolio of some 30 patents already, several of them in Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) stage which grants the company exclusive worldwide rights for its innovations. In the meantime, the company is pursuing its rights for those infringing its intellectual property.
The company has attended several lighting fairs over the last few months, notably the Hong Kong Lighting Fair, and has picked up customers spanning Germany, China, and Thailand to mention a few.
Going forward the company is in discussions with an established and leading light bulb manufacturer with a 20-year-old history to produce the Graphene Lighting product range on an OEM basis.